Saturday 25 February 2012

music to my heart

 music to my heart
was at home during the weekend to see my baby..i get so excited at the thought of seeing him, most of the time i cant even sleep. all i can think about is how i will play with him, roll on the floor with him, chase him around the house and outside as he tries to get away. and most of all, to hear him call me MUM.i can never seem to get enough of that.it has to be the most beautiful word i have ever had. i don't care if i never get a poem  written for me again..as long as i can hear him say the word..am sorted for life. i love how when i enter the house and he sees me he shouts it..and runs to me..begging to be picked up. looking at me with so much joy and contentment like i hold his world. he looks at the rest like"cant touch me now,mama is around".
and he knows it too because he acts really spoiled for the few days that am there..he wont sleep with anyone else, he wont eat if am not feeding him, i cant open the door without him crying thinking am leaving. he will go to my purse pick money and pull my hand telling me we should go buy sweets.God,  he even knows the way to the shop. when did he get so big? and most of all, he refuses to walk when am around..i have to carry him.he acts like he is the boss of me.
which i guess he is coz there is nothing that i wouldn't do for that boy. the amount of joy and love that he has brought in my life compares to nothing i have ever experienced before.the least i can do is love him with all i have.nothing or no one could ever come before him in my life. i pray that i am half the mother he deserves coz he deserves so much more than i have to offer. to teach him to be the best he can be, to be respectful at all times, to say thank you and am sorry;two simple words but mean the world when you say them and mean it. most importantly i want to teach him to love and say it without fear, more so to me :-)))

No comments:

Post a Comment